Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 7:40 a.m. after a pickup truck and two cars crashed along Calef's Highway - Route 125 – near southern entrance of the Good & Plenty Restaurant.
Fire Chief Rick Walker said the accident occurred after one of the vehicles stopped to make a left turn and was hit from behind by a second vehicle, pushing it into a third vehicle in the oncoming lane.
"Consequently, they were nearly hit head-on," Walker said, who noted the drivers were the sole occupants in all three vehicles. He said their identities were not immediately available.
He said two drivers were still in their vehicles when firefighters arrived, but they did not need to be extricated. He said the third driver was already out of the vehicle.
Walker said ambulance crews from McGregor and Frisbie Memorial Hospital transported the two patients. He said Strafford County sheriff's deputies and N.H. state troopers also responded to help with traffic.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 16
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917