Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 7:40 a.m. after a pickup truck and two cars crashed along Calef's Highway - Route 125 – near southern entrance of the Good & Plenty Restaurant.
Fire Chief Rick Walker said the accident occurred after one of the vehicles stopped to make a left turn and was hit from behind by a second vehicle, pushing it into a third vehicle in the oncoming lane.
"Consequently, they were nearly hit head-on," Walker said, who noted the drivers were the sole occupants in all three vehicles. He said their identities were not immediately available.
He said two drivers were still in their vehicles when firefighters arrived, but they did not need to be extricated. He said the third driver was already out of the vehicle.
Walker said ambulance crews from McGregor and Frisbie Memorial Hospital transported the two patients. He said Strafford County sheriff's deputies and N.H. state troopers also responded to help with traffic.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?