Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA
MANCHESTER — A Bow man was robbed Monday night as he left the YMCA on Mechanic Street.
Police said the 53-year-old man was walking south in the alley heading toward Stark Street when two men, one armed with a gun, approached him.
The men demanded his money and robbed him of some cash and his cellphone before running away toward Mechanic Street.
The gunman, who brandished a black semiautomatic pistol, is described as a clean-shaven, 18-year-old white man with a mole on his left chin. He had a medium build and wore a black jacket with the hood up, and dark pants.
The other robber also was a clean-shaven white man, about 19 years old with a medium build. He wore a black jacket and dark pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 2
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 15
- Man accused of blocking ambulance at Derry house fire - 5
- Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail - 0
- Former youth baseball coach convicted a second time - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Bramante's 'free' education initiative gets green light - 0
- Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot - 6
- Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents - 0
- Millsfield ready to resume holding first primary vote - 0
- Rist defends his salary as interim Central principal - 0
- The Pope's anniversary: Viewing him through different lenses - 0
- Up late with Shaheen: Misplaced Senate priorities - 1
- Jindal says GOP has to 'be a party that's for something' - 0
- NH College Notebook: Bedford's Glassman first NH player into D-I dance - 0
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Roger Simon: Hillary is sick - of the media
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
- Total Votes: 917