Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA
MANCHESTER — A Bow man was robbed Monday night as he left the YMCA on Mechanic Street.
Police said the 53-year-old man was walking south in the alley heading toward Stark Street when two men, one armed with a gun, approached him.
The men demanded his money and robbed him of some cash and his cellphone before running away toward Mechanic Street.
The gunman, who brandished a black semiautomatic pistol, is described as a clean-shaven, 18-year-old white man with a mole on his left chin. He had a medium build and wore a black jacket with the hood up, and dark pants.
The other robber also was a clean-shaven white man, about 19 years old with a medium build. He wore a black jacket and dark pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health
- Total Votes: 917