Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store
The incident happened about 4:45 p.m. at the 16 Ash Brook Road store. The woman was in the parking lot when two men in a dark green, four-door vehicle approached her.
The woman said the driver pointed a black handgun at her and demanded her wallet. She ran into the store without giving the man anything.
Both men were described as wearing dark-colored neck warmers to cover the lower half of their faces. They also wore hooded sweatshirts that covered the top half. The driver had bright blue or green eyes and also wore a knit cap underneath the hood of the sweatshirt.
The woman described the car as an older-model, dark green, four-door sedan, similar to a Volkswagen Passat.
The investigation is continuing, and anyone with information about the incident or who witnessed it is asked to call police at 357-9813.
Information also may be provided anonymously through the police department's website at http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917