Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store
The incident happened about 4:45 p.m. at the 16 Ash Brook Road store. The woman was in the parking lot when two men in a dark green, four-door vehicle approached her.
The woman said the driver pointed a black handgun at her and demanded her wallet. She ran into the store without giving the man anything.
Both men were described as wearing dark-colored neck warmers to cover the lower half of their faces. They also wore hooded sweatshirts that covered the top half. The driver had bright blue or green eyes and also wore a knit cap underneath the hood of the sweatshirt.
The woman described the car as an older-model, dark green, four-door sedan, similar to a Volkswagen Passat.
The investigation is continuing, and anyone with information about the incident or who witnessed it is asked to call police at 357-9813.
Information also may be provided anonymously through the police department's website at http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips .
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief