Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store
The incident happened about 4:45 p.m. at the 16 Ash Brook Road store. The woman was in the parking lot when two men in a dark green, four-door vehicle approached her.
The woman said the driver pointed a black handgun at her and demanded her wallet. She ran into the store without giving the man anything.
Both men were described as wearing dark-colored neck warmers to cover the lower half of their faces. They also wore hooded sweatshirts that covered the top half. The driver had bright blue or green eyes and also wore a knit cap underneath the hood of the sweatshirt.
The woman described the car as an older-model, dark green, four-door sedan, similar to a Volkswagen Passat.
The investigation is continuing, and anyone with information about the incident or who witnessed it is asked to call police at 357-9813.
Information also may be provided anonymously through the police department's website at http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips .
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 2
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 12
- Man accused of blocking ambulance at Derry house fire - 5
- Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail - 0
- Former youth baseball coach convicted a second time - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents - 0
- Millsfield ready to resume holding first primary vote - 0
- Rist defends his salary as interim Central principal - 0
- The Pope's anniversary: Viewing him through different lenses - 0
- Up late with Shaheen: Misplaced Senate priorities - 0
- Jindal says GOP has to 'be a party that's for something' - 0
- NH College Notebook: Bedford's Glassman first NH player into D-I dance - 0
- Roger Brown's H.S. Basketball: Bedford girls ready to face Simpson, Lancers - 0
- Dave Solomon's Gettin' Down to Business: Tim Eccleston has a health dream for the nation - 0
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917