Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store
The incident happened about 4:45 p.m. at the 16 Ash Brook Road store. The woman was in the parking lot when two men in a dark green, four-door vehicle approached her.
The woman said the driver pointed a black handgun at her and demanded her wallet. She ran into the store without giving the man anything.
Both men were described as wearing dark-colored neck warmers to cover the lower half of their faces. They also wore hooded sweatshirts that covered the top half. The driver had bright blue or green eyes and also wore a knit cap underneath the hood of the sweatshirt.
The woman described the car as an older-model, dark green, four-door sedan, similar to a Volkswagen Passat.
The investigation is continuing, and anyone with information about the incident or who witnessed it is asked to call police at 357-9813.
Information also may be provided anonymously through the police department's website at http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917