Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries
Terry M. Deschenes, 23, of Seabrook, will be arraigned this morning on three felony counts of conspiracy to commit burglary.
She was also arrested in Maine last week on charges related to the burglaries in Kennebunk, Maine, and remains held at the York County Jail.
"We don't know the timetable of when we will be able to take custody of her," Sanders said.
Following the burglaries, Kensington police worked with detectives from the Exeter and Seabrook police departments to find some of the stolen items and develop suspects, police said.
After the information was shared with other York County law enforcement agencies, Biddeford, Maine, police found the two at the Biddeford Motel.
He is being held without bail on the probation violation and $10,000 cash on Kensington's burglary charges at the Rockingham County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
When company comes, opt for variety
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917