Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries
Terry M. Deschenes, 23, of Seabrook, will be arraigned this morning on three felony counts of conspiracy to commit burglary.
She was also arrested in Maine last week on charges related to the burglaries in Kennebunk, Maine, and remains held at the York County Jail.
"We don't know the timetable of when we will be able to take custody of her," Sanders said.
Following the burglaries, Kensington police worked with detectives from the Exeter and Seabrook police departments to find some of the stolen items and develop suspects, police said.
After the information was shared with other York County law enforcement agencies, Biddeford, Maine, police found the two at the Biddeford Motel.
He is being held without bail on the probation violation and $10,000 cash on Kensington's burglary charges at the Rockingham County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wintery weather doesn’t cut NH crime, but it can change it - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police make arrest in Pembroke embezzlement case - 1
- Police seek robber of Nashua convenience store - 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 1
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 4
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 4
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Yet another must-win scenario for men's hockey team - 0
- Nashua mayor to aldermen: Don’t alter rules on city contracts - 0
- Merrimack-Trinity semifinal to be followed by Memorial-Central in Div. I basketball - 0
- Pinkerton-Londonderry rivalry set for Div. I hockey semifinal - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Parking lot study to go before Peterborough voters - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
- Board of Education to vote on Nashua North High principal - 0
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
For New Hampshire towns, it’s time to vote
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings