Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries
Terry M. Deschenes, 23, of Seabrook, will be arraigned this morning on three felony counts of conspiracy to commit burglary.
She was also arrested in Maine last week on charges related to the burglaries in Kennebunk, Maine, and remains held at the York County Jail.
"We don't know the timetable of when we will be able to take custody of her," Sanders said.
Following the burglaries, Kensington police worked with detectives from the Exeter and Seabrook police departments to find some of the stolen items and develop suspects, police said.
After the information was shared with other York County law enforcement agencies, Biddeford, Maine, police found the two at the Biddeford Motel.
He is being held without bail on the probation violation and $10,000 cash on Kensington's burglary charges at the Rockingham County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483