Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries
Terry M. Deschenes, 23, of Seabrook, will be arraigned this morning on three felony counts of conspiracy to commit burglary.
She was also arrested in Maine last week on charges related to the burglaries in Kennebunk, Maine, and remains held at the York County Jail.
"We don't know the timetable of when we will be able to take custody of her," Sanders said.
Following the burglaries, Kensington police worked with detectives from the Exeter and Seabrook police departments to find some of the stolen items and develop suspects, police said.
After the information was shared with other York County law enforcement agencies, Biddeford, Maine, police found the two at the Biddeford Motel.
He is being held without bail on the probation violation and $10,000 cash on Kensington's burglary charges at the Rockingham County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH fugitive sought for a year found in Detroit - 0
- Former AG hired to investigate UNH's actions over alleged locker-room photography - 0
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
- Total Votes: 917