Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges
Darren Hartung, 48, of 38 Kimball St., Goffstown, was indicted by a Merrimack County Superior Court grand jury Nov. 15 on two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault of a 16-year-old student.
The indictments allege Hartung, as her teacher, used his position of authority to coerce the teen to submit.
Hartung taught English at the high school for about 10 years — starting in September 2003 — and was the boys’ track coach from 2006-11 and the boys’ cross-country coach from 2005-12.
Judith D. Fillion, director of the Division of Program Support, New Hampshire Department of Education, said Hartung surrendered his teaching credentials after he was indicted, knowing that they would be revoked.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 5
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 3
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917