Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges
Darren Hartung, 48, of 38 Kimball St., Goffstown, was indicted by a Merrimack County Superior Court grand jury Nov. 15 on two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault of a 16-year-old student.
The indictments allege Hartung, as her teacher, used his position of authority to coerce the teen to submit.
Hartung taught English at the high school for about 10 years — starting in September 2003 — and was the boys’ track coach from 2006-11 and the boys’ cross-country coach from 2005-12.
Judith D. Fillion, director of the Division of Program Support, New Hampshire Department of Education, said Hartung surrendered his teaching credentials after he was indicted, knowing that they would be revoked.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483