Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA
The man said he was approached by two men he estimated were 18 or 19 years old, medium build, wearing black jackets and dark pants, clean shaven. One man had a mole in his left chin area. No height estimates were given.
Cash, GPS unit taken
The men, who work for Richland Distribution in Brockton, Mass., were at the restaurant making a delivery, and when they returned to their truck, they discovered a black bag, containing cash picked up on previous deliveries, was missing, as were A GPS unit and a set of house keys.
Manchester police are investigating whether a truck involved in a hit and run in the alley near Auburn and Beech streets about 7:15 Sunday night may also be a getaway vehicle.
Police later learned a vehicle matching that description had left the area of 351 Auburn St., shortly before the alley accident. A wallet had been stolen from the Auburn Street residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 10
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917