Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in
Gagnon, whose address was listed as 263 Hanover St., turned himself in to Hillsborough County Sheriff's office Tuesday, after seeing his photo and a story in the media.
Accused of threatening wife
Abdulrhman Abduljalil, 29, of 470 Silver St., could enter no plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening.
In addition to requesting $5,000 cash/surety bail, the prosecutor asked that Abduljalil sign a waiver of extradition, because he is a Saudi Arabia national.
Joel Marceau, 51, who pleaded innocent to simple assault Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, complained to the judge about bail conditions.
Marceau is accused of jumping on top of a tent that a woman was in under the Granite Street Bridge, and of striking the woman in the face.
The attorney for a city man who allegedly assaulted and threatened to smother his wife Tuesday while out on bail on disorderly conduct and contempt charges, again asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge to set personal recognizance bail for his client.
Judge William Lyons set bail at $5,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring Haines from contact with his wife.
Howard Fohlin, 28, of 50 Cranwell Drive, pleaded innocent Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of resisting arrest.
Fohlin had failed to appear for arraignment Dec. 5. He is accused of taking flight when he saw police arriving Nov. 14 at the Cranwell Drive residence where he was staying. Police were there to arrest a resident, Robert Conroy, 17, in connection with a series of vehicle thefts and arsons.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth