Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
School cafeteria head arrested for 'inappropriately' messaging minor
William Geffe, 40, of Hollis, an employee of Café Services, a food service management company based in Londonderry, was arrested at his home on Nov. 30 by New Ipswich and Hollis police. According to Lt. Sean Cavanaugh of the New Ipswich Police Department, Geffe repeatedly contacted a 15-year-old girl at Mascenic Regional High School via Facebook and Google email.
But police are asking the public to report any other instances where Geffe may have made inappropriate contact with a minor.
Matheson said that Geffe underwent a thorough background check and his references were checked prior to being hired.
The charge against Geffe will now be sent to Hillsborough County Superior Court for possible indictment by a grand jury.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 8
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917