Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
School cafeteria head arrested for 'inappropriately' messaging minor
William Geffe, 40, of Hollis, an employee of Café Services, a food service management company based in Londonderry, was arrested at his home on Nov. 30 by New Ipswich and Hollis police. According to Lt. Sean Cavanaugh of the New Ipswich Police Department, Geffe repeatedly contacted a 15-year-old girl at Mascenic Regional High School via Facebook and Google email.
But police are asking the public to report any other instances where Geffe may have made inappropriate contact with a minor.
Matheson said that Geffe underwent a thorough background check and his references were checked prior to being hired.
The charge against Geffe will now be sent to Hillsborough County Superior Court for possible indictment by a grand jury.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 1
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 4
- Salem Planning Board approves hookah lounge for Main Street - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917