Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
School cafeteria head arrested for 'inappropriately' messaging minor
William Geffe, 40, of Hollis, an employee of Café Services, a food service management company based in Londonderry, was arrested at his home on Nov. 30 by New Ipswich and Hollis police. According to Lt. Sean Cavanaugh of the New Ipswich Police Department, Geffe repeatedly contacted a 15-year-old girl at Mascenic Regional High School via Facebook and Google email.
But police are asking the public to report any other instances where Geffe may have made inappropriate contact with a minor.
Matheson said that Geffe underwent a thorough background check and his references were checked prior to being hired.
The charge against Geffe will now be sent to Hillsborough County Superior Court for possible indictment by a grand jury.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, at least 18 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal