'Embrance the challenge ... behold the view,' MCPHS grads told
"Climb the mountain, not to claim your flag but to embrace the challenge, enjoy the air, and behold the view," Tran told graduates and their families at the Radisson.
"We must remember, you treat the patient, not necessarily the disease," said Croteau, who received a master of physician assistant studies degree.
"We may call it 'Obamacare,' you may call it the 'Affordable Care Act,' but call it all sorts of things, but what is really going on is for this country to try to find a better way, a better way for people to have access to health care," Dupuis told the graduates.
Before the address, graduate Cherie Ann Somera of Chicago was excited about receiving her bachelor of science in nursing degree.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Thomas Sowell: Freedom is not free; you've got to fight for it - 0
- Michael C. Whitney: A small gas tax hike would be good for business - 5
- Jonah Goldberg: In the case of My Brother's Keeper, race does, and should, matter - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The NH Senate's Medicaid trap - 0
- Rep. William Butynski: A casino gambling plan that works for NH - 3
- George Will: Misreading Putin, and history - 4
- Rep. Kenneth Fredette: NH should avoid Maine’s Medicaid mistake - 5
- David Harsanyi: Social conservatives would benefit by embracing libertarianism - 1
- Jonah Goldberg : Let the market punish intolerant retailers - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: North beats Memorial, advances in hockey tourney - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Campbell, Bergeon roll into quarterfinals - 0
- Rask stops 16 shots as B's blank Caps - 0
- Several union deals on Windham ballots - 0
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 0
- Londonderry set to vote on school repairs - 0
- Danville police chief's challenger says department in dire shape - 0
- Proposed purchase of trucks launches power struggle in Nashua - 0
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council