Manchester declares snow emergency for Saturday night
Any vehicles parked on the streets during those hours will be removed and impounded in Derryfield Park, and it will cost the owners $110 in cash to recover them, according to the city's web site. This must be done within 24 hours of the time when the vehicle was towed, or the owners will be subject to additional towing and storage charges.
For those who do not have access to off-street parking, the City Parking Authority has two locations available for free parking during snow emergency hours only: Victory Parking Garage located at Chestnut and Amherst streets, and Pearl Street parking lot.
City residents can sign up for automatic notification of snow emergency declarations on manchesternh.gov. The city also operates white strobe lights at various intersections to alert residents that a snow emergency is in effect.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Powerful storm lashes eastern U.S. with snow, arctic cold - 0
- Forecasters say true to form, March will come in like a lion - 0
- NWS: North Country flooding risk near normal for now - 0
- Device may help solve weighty problem - 0
- Frequent snowstorms taking a toll on Manchester's plowing budget - 1
- After-school activities canceled in New Boston, Goffstown and Dunbarton - 0
- Pembroke extends parking ban - 0
- Latest storm will make it a short day for many students - 3
- Here we go again... Fast-moving storm headed to Granite State - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House approves regulations on prepaid oil contracts - 0
- Gorham voters approve all articles on town warrant - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, at least 18 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal