Cowettes celebrate 50th anniversary
They were married on Nov. 2, 1963, at St. Raphael Church in Manchester.
Mrs. Cowette is the former Leilani Baker. They have three children, Colleen Cowette of Manchester, Kelly Seitz and husband Michael of Manchester, and Christine Newell and husband John of Litchfield.
Mr. Cowette retired after 44 years from IBEW Local 719 and Local 490 as a master electrician.
Mrs. Cowette retired from Raytheon after 25 years as a human resource assistant.
Newell. The night included dinner, a visit to Mike's Pastry and a stroll around the North End.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minor injury in crash at Concord airport - 0
- Salem man faces DWI charge after Manchester crash - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'