Cowettes celebrate 50th anniversary
They were married on Nov. 2, 1963, at St. Raphael Church in Manchester.
Mrs. Cowette is the former Leilani Baker. They have three children, Colleen Cowette of Manchester, Kelly Seitz and husband Michael of Manchester, and Christine Newell and husband John of Litchfield.
Mr. Cowette retired after 44 years from IBEW Local 719 and Local 490 as a master electrician.
Mrs. Cowette retired from Raytheon after 25 years as a human resource assistant.
Newell. The night included dinner, a visit to Mike's Pastry and a stroll around the North End.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
LNG plant put 'on hold'