Cowettes celebrate 50th anniversary
They were married on Nov. 2, 1963, at St. Raphael Church in Manchester.
Mrs. Cowette is the former Leilani Baker. They have three children, Colleen Cowette of Manchester, Kelly Seitz and husband Michael of Manchester, and Christine Newell and husband John of Litchfield.
Mr. Cowette retired after 44 years from IBEW Local 719 and Local 490 as a master electrician.
Mrs. Cowette retired from Raytheon after 25 years as a human resource assistant.
Newell. The night included dinner, a visit to Mike's Pastry and a stroll around the North End.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen ejected in Candia rollover - 0
- Flooding closes PSU fields, local business - 0
- Havenstein announces for Republican nomination in governor's race - 13
- Tuition to go down 5 percent at community colleges - 0
- Colebrook almost became an island Tuesday night - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- UPDATE: Penacook woman injured in morning I-93 Londonderry crash - 0
- UPDATE: Supreme Court hears from both sides on education tax credits - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
School fights mascot battle