Consultant report on UNH Manchester issues almost done
The main entrance of UNH at Manchester is on Commercial Street, and is a renovated mill building. (Thomas Roy/Union Leader file)
In its work scope, Huron noted "issues on campus between the faculty and the new dean."
It said university President Mark Huddleston and Provost Lisa MacFarlane had spent time with the Manchester faculty and staff "to support the new dean's leadership, and are now intervening formally, expressing continued support for the dean in the context of engaging Huron to help, and making clear that the future of the Manchester campus depends upon everyone coming together around a solid, fact-based plan."
The university agreed to pay Huron between $125,000 and $175,000, as well as expenses, which could run as much as 18 percent of the contracted amount. A formal marketing study may be required, and if so an additional work scope would be developed, Huron wrote.
The advisory committee comprises:
. Mark Rubinstein, university vice president of student and academic services
. Todd DeMitchell, chairman of the university education department
. Doreen Palmer, associate registrar at the Manchester campus
. Kathy Braun, director of administration and finance services at the Manchester campus
. P.T. Vasudevan, UNH senior vice provost of academic affairs
. Ted Kirkpatrick, UNH associate dean and director of JusticeWorks
. Ryan Pitts, alumnus
. Frank Wells, corporate representative and senior vice president at Hoyle, Tanner and Associates.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fleeing hostile states: Gun makers will travel - 6
- Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents - 20
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 6
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 3
- 'Economic patriotism'; tax rates and border jumpers - 6
- Do the job, leave; a NH candidate makes sense - 7
- Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH - 5
- Innis with terrorists? A low blow from Guinta - 2
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 12
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
When company comes, opt for variety
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride