Consultant report on UNH Manchester issues almost done
In its work scope, Huron noted "issues on campus between the faculty and the new dean."
It said university President Mark Huddleston and Provost Lisa MacFarlane had spent time with the Manchester faculty and staff "to support the new dean's leadership, and are now intervening formally, expressing continued support for the dean in the context of engaging Huron to help, and making clear that the future of the Manchester campus depends upon everyone coming together around a solid, fact-based plan."
The university agreed to pay Huron between $125,000 and $175,000, as well as expenses, which could run as much as 18 percent of the contracted amount. A formal marketing study may be required, and if so an additional work scope would be developed, Huron wrote.
The advisory committee comprises:
. Mark Rubinstein, university vice president of student and academic services
. Todd DeMitchell, chairman of the university education department
. Doreen Palmer, associate registrar at the Manchester campus
. Kathy Braun, director of administration and finance services at the Manchester campus
. P.T. Vasudevan, UNH senior vice provost of academic affairs
. Ted Kirkpatrick, UNH associate dean and director of JusticeWorks
. Ryan Pitts, alumnus
. Frank Wells, corporate representative and senior vice president at Hoyle, Tanner and Associates.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
George Will: The face of IRS behavior
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video