Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Man put knife to woman's throat in Manchester robbery
MANCHESTER — A woman walking near Lincoln and Hanover streets was robbed of her purse by a man who put a knife to her throat.
Police said the robbery happened about 5 p.m. Friday.
The woman was walking on Lincoln Street, near Hanover Street, when she said a man came up behind her, put a knife to her throat and demanded money. He took a small purse from her pocket and then shoved her to the ground.
He was last seen running east on Amherst Street with the purse, which contained assorted cards and cash.
The robber is described as a Hispanic man in his 20s with a medium build. He was wearing a long, bulky black jacket, jeans and dark sneakers. He had a Spanish accent and possibly a thin mustache.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 0
- One suspected gunman dead, police looking for more suspects in shooting at Canadian parliament - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 1
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 13
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 3
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483