Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man put knife to woman's throat in Manchester robbery
MANCHESTER — A woman walking near Lincoln and Hanover streets was robbed of her purse by a man who put a knife to her throat.
Police said the robbery happened about 5 p.m. Friday.
The woman was walking on Lincoln Street, near Hanover Street, when she said a man came up behind her, put a knife to her throat and demanded money. He took a small purse from her pocket and then shoved her to the ground.
He was last seen running east on Amherst Street with the purse, which contained assorted cards and cash.
The robber is described as a Hispanic man in his 20s with a medium build. He was wearing a long, bulky black jacket, jeans and dark sneakers. He had a Spanish accent and possibly a thin mustache.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief