Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man put knife to woman's throat in Manchester robbery
MANCHESTER — A woman walking near Lincoln and Hanover streets was robbed of her purse by a man who put a knife to her throat.
Police said the robbery happened about 5 p.m. Friday.
The woman was walking on Lincoln Street, near Hanover Street, when she said a man came up behind her, put a knife to her throat and demanded money. He took a small purse from her pocket and then shoved her to the ground.
He was last seen running east on Amherst Street with the purse, which contained assorted cards and cash.
The robber is described as a Hispanic man in his 20s with a medium build. He was wearing a long, bulky black jacket, jeans and dark sneakers. He had a Spanish accent and possibly a thin mustache.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon' - 1
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Milton residents considering big issues at the polls Tuesday - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus