Monadnock church's nativity goes live despite snowstorm
Other church youth played angels, Roman soldiers and the holy family.
"It started out primarily as an activity for the teens, and there are still a lot of them involved in it," Peragallo said, though now several adults are involved as well. "It tends to grow a little bit each year."
Peragallo said turnout is usually larger, and the winter storm had its effect on attendance, however, 30 minutes into the event the church hall was full and bustling with church members serving up hot soup to people who had gone through the tour so far.
"I thought it was great. I really did. And I just think the message brought glory to God, and that's what I think what they tried to convey. The whole message is about salvation," Adams said. "I just hope people received it well and come back again next year."
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 64
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 3
- Wheeler in Dist. 5: A GOP fighter for the little guy - 4
- GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help - 12
- Obama's indecision: In NH, only Ayotte urges action - 56
- Concealed controversy: Our 'Mother, may I' gun policy - 57
- Innis in the 1st: A strong choice for Congress - 11
- Obama waits: A terror threat grows - 41
- For U.S. Senate, Scott Brown best NH candidate come November - 73
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test