Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Plaistow lawyer indicted in fatal boat crash
Lawrence Buswell, 53, of Kingston, is facing a single count of negligent homicide and three counts of second-degree assault for crashing into another boat on Country Pond in Kingston May 26.
Buswell faces assault charges for injuring three other passengers in Eskeland's boat, according to indictments.
Prosecutors said Buswell's failure to look out for other boaters led to the fatal crash, which happened at 11:27 p.m.
Buswell's boat drove over the top of the Sea Ray, killing Eskeland and injuring his passengers, according to prosecutors.
Prosecutors had also filed a misdemeanor vehicle assault charge in the boating case prior to seeking felony indictments.
The indictments mark the second wave of charges against Buswell in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Buswell remains free on $50,000 personal recognizance bail in the sexual assault case, and he will be arraigned on the new charges in the boating case later this month in superior court.
Buswell has been a New Hampshire lawyer since 1986, according to the state's bar directory.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus