Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Plaistow lawyer indicted in fatal boat crash
Lawrence Buswell, 53, of Kingston, is facing a single count of negligent homicide and three counts of second-degree assault for crashing into another boat on Country Pond in Kingston May 26.
Buswell faces assault charges for injuring three other passengers in Eskeland's boat, according to indictments.
Prosecutors said Buswell's failure to look out for other boaters led to the fatal crash, which happened at 11:27 p.m.
Buswell's boat drove over the top of the Sea Ray, killing Eskeland and injuring his passengers, according to prosecutors.
Prosecutors had also filed a misdemeanor vehicle assault charge in the boating case prior to seeking felony indictments.
The indictments mark the second wave of charges against Buswell in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Buswell remains free on $50,000 personal recognizance bail in the sexual assault case, and he will be arraigned on the new charges in the boating case later this month in superior court.
Buswell has been a New Hampshire lawyer since 1986, according to the state's bar directory.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 20
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917