Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Plaistow lawyer indicted in fatal boat crash
Lawrence Buswell, 53, of Kingston, is facing a single count of negligent homicide and three counts of second-degree assault for crashing into another boat on Country Pond in Kingston May 26.
Buswell faces assault charges for injuring three other passengers in Eskeland's boat, according to indictments.
Prosecutors said Buswell's failure to look out for other boaters led to the fatal crash, which happened at 11:27 p.m.
Buswell's boat drove over the top of the Sea Ray, killing Eskeland and injuring his passengers, according to prosecutors.
Prosecutors had also filed a misdemeanor vehicle assault charge in the boating case prior to seeking felony indictments.
The indictments mark the second wave of charges against Buswell in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Buswell remains free on $50,000 personal recognizance bail in the sexual assault case, and he will be arraigned on the new charges in the boating case later this month in superior court.
Buswell has been a New Hampshire lawyer since 1986, according to the state's bar directory.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483