Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes
About 45 minutes later, another woman was robbed as she got out of her car at an Edward J. Roy Drive apartment complex. The man rushed her from behind, forced her to the ground, pressed something against her back and demanded cash. He fled after getting some money from her purse.
“He just basically came in with an 8- to 10-inch knife,” she said. “He said, ’Give me the money.’ We said we didn’t have any and he said, ’Give me the money.’”
Poulios, a hair stylist for 16 years, said nothing like this has ever happened and that the area is normally quiet.
“It’s happening everywhere,” she said. “They want quick cash, probably for drugs or whatever.”
He fled after getting some cash from her purse but not before he told her to look away and not move for several minutes. She did not see him leave but told police she heard the sound of a vehicle leaving the area.
Anyone with information about either robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry victim of Maine shooting expected to recover - 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 12
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Berlin looking to acquire BearCat armored vehicle - 0
- Former Milwaukee officer won't be charged in fatal shooting of black man - 0
- Stocks up for fourth straight day - 0
- Google challenges Amazon with same-day deliveries for the holidays - 0
- Settlement reached on T-Mobile charges - 0
- Gasoline prices fall to lowest since 2009 - 0
- Nashua pawn shop scheme draws indictments - 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 1
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483