Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating
Terrence Hartley, of Clinton, Maine was indicted on seven counts of first-degree assault, and single counts of burglary and drug possession for the Sept. 22 break-in.
Hartley allegedly broke into the home through a back door sometime before 1:30 a.m. and assaulted a man and a woman with the bat, and even beat a dog inside, according to police.
Hartley was not indicted for allegedly striking the dog.
The burglary and drug possession charges are also felonies and punishable by state prison time.
Prosecutors say that Hartley allegedly had a quantity of cocaine on him when he was arrested by police.
That state's sex offender web site says that Hartley is required to register for life due to his prior sexual assault convictions.
He is currently being held at the Rockingham County jail in Brentwood. He will appear for arraignment later this month in Rockingham County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax