Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
City man charged with endangering child
Andrew Ellis, 46, of 275 Massabesic St., is accused of leaving a three-year-old alone in his apartment while he went to a store to buy beer.
A police prosecutor had sought $2,000 cash/surety bail, but Judge Gregory Michael said he would set bail at $2,000 personal recognizance, but the bail conditions include a ban on any consumption of alcohol, bar contact with the child and bar Ellis from the Massabesic Street residence. Trial was set for Jan. 14, 2014.
Police responding at about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday to a report of a man banging on the door of a Beech Street apartment and threatening the woman inside, found footprints on the door, which was ajar. Inside, they saw a man they recognized.
When they told him to stop, Guay fled, with Foster in pursuit. The two men engaged in a struggle on the rear porch, up against the railing. With Ellston's help, Foster was able to move Guay away from the railing. But the officers said Guay continued to struggle, until Officer Justin Mangum was able to help subdue him with a Taser.
In Circuit Court-Manchester District Division later in the morning, a police prosecutor requested $5,000 cash/surety bail, noting Guay's criminal history includes several convictions, including stalking the same woman.
Police prosecutors filed a bail revocation motion after Roland Iller, 25, of 210 Bourne St., was arrested Tuesday on a simple assault charge that alleges he grabbed his girlfriend by the neck at a Pine Lane address. He was also arrested on a warrant for felony receiving stolen property, for allegedly having in his possession construction material valued at $2,040 owned by Huttig Building Supplies.
A hearing on the bail revocation motion was set for Thursday in Circuit Court. If Iller's bail on the prior charges is not revoked, bail will be set on the new charges.
When police responded to Canal and Dow streets at about 3 a.m. Wednesday, for a report of an accident, they found a vehicle driven by Tyler O'Donal , 26, of 150 Kelley St., had crashed into a light pole and the front entrance of Fortified Gym, 100 Dow St.
Janelle Marie Brophy, 29, who is homeless, Wednesday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that she was wearing borrowed pants when she was arrested for willful concealment and police found heroin in the pants pocket.
Cites family obligations
David Mitchell, 24, of 138 Taylor St., could enter no plea to two felony drug sale charges Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division. Mitchell was arrested on warrants that allege he sold heroin on Oct. 2 and 9.
Michael set bail at $15,000 cash/surety. A probable cause hearing on the felony drug charges was set for Jan. 2, 2014.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 1
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 1
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483