Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
City man charged with endangering child
Andrew Ellis, 46, of 275 Massabesic St., is accused of leaving a three-year-old alone in his apartment while he went to a store to buy beer.
A police prosecutor had sought $2,000 cash/surety bail, but Judge Gregory Michael said he would set bail at $2,000 personal recognizance, but the bail conditions include a ban on any consumption of alcohol, bar contact with the child and bar Ellis from the Massabesic Street residence. Trial was set for Jan. 14, 2014.
Police responding at about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday to a report of a man banging on the door of a Beech Street apartment and threatening the woman inside, found footprints on the door, which was ajar. Inside, they saw a man they recognized.
When they told him to stop, Guay fled, with Foster in pursuit. The two men engaged in a struggle on the rear porch, up against the railing. With Ellston's help, Foster was able to move Guay away from the railing. But the officers said Guay continued to struggle, until Officer Justin Mangum was able to help subdue him with a Taser.
In Circuit Court-Manchester District Division later in the morning, a police prosecutor requested $5,000 cash/surety bail, noting Guay's criminal history includes several convictions, including stalking the same woman.
Police prosecutors filed a bail revocation motion after Roland Iller, 25, of 210 Bourne St., was arrested Tuesday on a simple assault charge that alleges he grabbed his girlfriend by the neck at a Pine Lane address. He was also arrested on a warrant for felony receiving stolen property, for allegedly having in his possession construction material valued at $2,040 owned by Huttig Building Supplies.
A hearing on the bail revocation motion was set for Thursday in Circuit Court. If Iller's bail on the prior charges is not revoked, bail will be set on the new charges.
When police responded to Canal and Dow streets at about 3 a.m. Wednesday, for a report of an accident, they found a vehicle driven by Tyler O'Donal , 26, of 150 Kelley St., had crashed into a light pole and the front entrance of Fortified Gym, 100 Dow St.
Janelle Marie Brophy, 29, who is homeless, Wednesday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that she was wearing borrowed pants when she was arrested for willful concealment and police found heroin in the pants pocket.
Cites family obligations
David Mitchell, 24, of 138 Taylor St., could enter no plea to two felony drug sale charges Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division. Mitchell was arrested on warrants that allege he sold heroin on Oct. 2 and 9.
Michael set bail at $15,000 cash/surety. A probable cause hearing on the felony drug charges was set for Jan. 2, 2014.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus