Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dr. Deborah Kelloway pets Molly at the Center for Advanced Veterinary Care in Manchester on Wednesday evening. Molly was brought in after being hit by a snow plow during Tuesday's snow storm in Manchester. (Mark Bolton/Union Leader)
Molly, an Australian shepherd, rests at the Center for Advanced Veterinary Care in Manchester on Wednesday evening. Mark Bolton/Union Leader
Earlier this week, Molly was on a drip painkiller, eating and wagging her tail. However, she cannot walk, and workers at the clinic must turn her because she is unable to move.
But if everything goes well, Molly could be home by Tuesday, she said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
Right to Life sues over NH clinic records