Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts
He also faces a misdemeanor sexual assault charge.
Prosecutors say Ferland was free on bail at the time of the alleged assault, awaiting trial on charges of manufacturing and possessing child pornography. He was indicted on those charges, involving another girl, in June.
She and Ferland decided to meet at a local bus stop while communicating through Pinger, a text messaging service used on computers, according to a police affidavit. Police say Ferland had a sexual encounter with the girl at a baseball park off of Elm Street.
Hampton police said they arrested Ferland on Feb. 20 while executing a search warrant at his home. He allegedly sent sexually explicit photos of his 17-year-old ex-girlfriend to her father.
A conviction for manufacture of child sexual abuse images carries a state prison sentence of up to 15 to 30 years behind bars.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 1
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 7
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 1
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Crusaders break through: Explosive offense, tough defense enough to capture city crown - 1
- Bruins pleased with start in spite of injuries - 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 3
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 2
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 17
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483