Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery
A probable cause hearing was set for Jan. 2.
Brown has six active cases
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon Thursday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge to set $15,000 cash/surety bail for Javon Brown, 20, whose address is listed as the homeless shelter.
A case status hearing was scheduled for Feb. 5, 2014.
Tammy Muir, 31, of 280 Conant St., pleaded guilty Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to three simple assault charges that allege she assaulted her partner.
Theft charged as misdemeanor
Police said a Bedford woman went into Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Wednesday afternoon and, after removing the tags, put almost $280 worth of merchandise into her purse and left the store without paying.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
- Total Votes: 917