Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery
A probable cause hearing was set for Jan. 2.
Brown has six active cases
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon Thursday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge to set $15,000 cash/surety bail for Javon Brown, 20, whose address is listed as the homeless shelter.
A case status hearing was scheduled for Feb. 5, 2014.
Tammy Muir, 31, of 280 Conant St., pleaded guilty Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to three simple assault charges that allege she assaulted her partner.
Theft charged as misdemeanor
Police said a Bedford woman went into Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Wednesday afternoon and, after removing the tags, put almost $280 worth of merchandise into her purse and left the store without paying.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917