Popular West High School official moved
Puglisi will start his new job as assistant principal at Memorial High School on Jan. 2, Ryan said. Puglisi swaps jobs with Marianne Wood, the assistant principal at Memorial. She has been at Memorial for nine years.
McMillan said he has collected 500 signatures on a petition that calls Puglisi's transfer unfair and immoral and demands that he remain at West. Ryan said the school district administration has invited the students to meet with them on Monday.
"We've been a team for almost a decade and work well together," he said, adding that such a tenure is rare. But Adamakos said he is confident that Puglisi will be able to pick up where Wood left off.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again - 2
- Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council - 1
- Insurance exchange: NH Dems, GOP switch sides - 2
- Bottle store blues: The useless grocery mandate - 2
- Finding city revenue: Seek more private partners - 0
- Putin's freedom: Obama's weakness - 42
- Safe seats, frequent flyers - 0
- Sports volunteers: Eric Mommsen embodies the spirit - 0
- Issa drops in: Doesn't match media slant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
- Mass. ER staffers to describe day of Boston Marathon bombings - 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Basketball: Campbell tops Fall Mountain for second D-III championship - 0
- At FIRST, it's all about learning and helping each other - 0
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?