Home » News » Public Safety
Police identify victim of fatal Milford crash as Merrimack man
According to Capt. Chris Nervik of the Milford Police Department, on Wednesday around 10 am, Lecuyer’s 2006 Toyota Highlander, headed west on the Route 101 bypass, crossed over into the eastbound lane into the path of a 2001 Chevy pick-up driven by Richard Benotti, 78, of Temple.
The pick-up hit the passenger side of the Highlander and both vehicles went off the road on the eastbound side of the highway. Benotti was not injured in the accident, but Lecuyer was pronounced dead at the scene.
Drugs or alcohol are not believed to be a factor in the crash, said Nervik.
The accident is still under investigation. Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call Milford Police at (603)249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth