Home » News » Public Safety
Police identify victim of fatal Milford crash as Merrimack man
According to Capt. Chris Nervik of the Milford Police Department, on Wednesday around 10 am, Lecuyer’s 2006 Toyota Highlander, headed west on the Route 101 bypass, crossed over into the eastbound lane into the path of a 2001 Chevy pick-up driven by Richard Benotti, 78, of Temple.
The pick-up hit the passenger side of the Highlander and both vehicles went off the road on the eastbound side of the highway. Benotti was not injured in the accident, but Lecuyer was pronounced dead at the scene.
Drugs or alcohol are not believed to be a factor in the crash, said Nervik.
The accident is still under investigation. Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call Milford Police at (603)249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
- Concrete chunk falls onto sidewalk from Elm Street building in Manchester - 0
- Traffic, parking complaints related to Hollis farm stand - 0
- Crews still working on replacing poles after accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters