Home » Opinion » Editorials
Silenced in Hooksett: Lyscars loses email access
On Tuesday the board voted 3-2 to strip member John Lyscars of his district email account. Chairman Trisha Korkosz explained her support for the motion this way: "He is putting our district in jeopardy. He is threatening people with a Hooksett email account, sending correspondence without the will of the school board."
Korkosz continued: "Recently he has sent emails to the Manchester Mayor Ted Gatsas, the Pinkerton Board of Trustees, Pinkerton Headmaster Mary Anderson, our attorneys and school district staff, and in each of those emails, I believe he is misrepresenting Hooksett School Board positions."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'