Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hudson man arrested for underage DWI after allegedly hitting state police cruiser
Erick M. Wayman-Baxter was also charged with (improper) conduct after an accident.
No one was hurt in the crash, which happened around 5 a.m.
State police said Trooper First Class Kieran Fagan was patrolling the highway northbound when a southbound vehicle crossed the double yellow lines into the path of his cruiser. Fagan pulled to the far right shoulder, but the vehicle sideswiped his cruiser and then continued on without stopping.
Despite the damage to his cruiser, the trooper was able to catch up to the vehicle about a mile later near the Greeley Street intersection, police said. Wayman-Baxter was arrested at the scene and taken to the state police barracks in Bedford for booking. He was released on bail and will be arraigned in Circuit Court, Merrimack District, on Jan. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483