Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Hudson man arrested for underage DWI after allegedly hitting state police cruiser
Erick M. Wayman-Baxter was also charged with (improper) conduct after an accident.
No one was hurt in the crash, which happened around 5 a.m.
State police said Trooper First Class Kieran Fagan was patrolling the highway northbound when a southbound vehicle crossed the double yellow lines into the path of his cruiser. Fagan pulled to the far right shoulder, but the vehicle sideswiped his cruiser and then continued on without stopping.
Despite the damage to his cruiser, the trooper was able to catch up to the vehicle about a mile later near the Greeley Street intersection, police said. Wayman-Baxter was arrested at the scene and taken to the state police barracks in Bedford for booking. He was released on bail and will be arraigned in Circuit Court, Merrimack District, on Jan. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917