Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Bedford man arrested after allegedly speeding past trooper on I-93
Michael A. MgRdichian, Jr., 31, past a cruiser driven northbound by Trooper Juan Infante around 8:30 p.m., passing him on the right, according to a press release. The trooper clocked the vehicle at 115 miles per hour, and again at 110 miles per hour as it changed lanes, police said.
As the vehicle, a 2006 Ford Crown Victoria, came upon slower traffic, the driver then "had to brake aggressively to avoid a collision" with other cars, the release stated. The posted speed limit in that area is 55 miles per hour.
The trooper immediately stopped the vehicle and arrested MgRdichian for reckless operation. He was released on bail and is scheduled to appear on Feb. 10 in Circuit Court, Manchester District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917