Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Bedford man arrested after allegedly speeding past trooper on I-93
Michael A. MgRdichian, Jr., 31, past a cruiser driven northbound by Trooper Juan Infante around 8:30 p.m., passing him on the right, according to a press release. The trooper clocked the vehicle at 115 miles per hour, and again at 110 miles per hour as it changed lanes, police said.
As the vehicle, a 2006 Ford Crown Victoria, came upon slower traffic, the driver then "had to brake aggressively to avoid a collision" with other cars, the release stated. The posted speed limit in that area is 55 miles per hour.
The trooper immediately stopped the vehicle and arrested MgRdichian for reckless operation. He was released on bail and is scheduled to appear on Feb. 10 in Circuit Court, Manchester District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483