Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Bedford man arrested after allegedly speeding past trooper on I-93
Michael A. MgRdichian, Jr., 31, past a cruiser driven northbound by Trooper Juan Infante around 8:30 p.m., passing him on the right, according to a press release. The trooper clocked the vehicle at 115 miles per hour, and again at 110 miles per hour as it changed lanes, police said.
As the vehicle, a 2006 Ford Crown Victoria, came upon slower traffic, the driver then "had to brake aggressively to avoid a collision" with other cars, the release stated. The posted speed limit in that area is 55 miles per hour.
The trooper immediately stopped the vehicle and arrested MgRdichian for reckless operation. He was released on bail and is scheduled to appear on Feb. 10 in Circuit Court, Manchester District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
- Total Votes: 917