Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Bedford man arrested after allegedly speeding past trooper on I-93
Michael A. MgRdichian, Jr., 31, past a cruiser driven northbound by Trooper Juan Infante around 8:30 p.m., passing him on the right, according to a press release. The trooper clocked the vehicle at 115 miles per hour, and again at 110 miles per hour as it changed lanes, police said.
As the vehicle, a 2006 Ford Crown Victoria, came upon slower traffic, the driver then "had to brake aggressively to avoid a collision" with other cars, the release stated. The posted speed limit in that area is 55 miles per hour.
The trooper immediately stopped the vehicle and arrested MgRdichian for reckless operation. He was released on bail and is scheduled to appear on Feb. 10 in Circuit Court, Manchester District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 0
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
School fights mascot battle
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917