Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Bedford man arrested after allegedly speeding past trooper on I-93
Michael A. MgRdichian, Jr., 31, past a cruiser driven northbound by Trooper Juan Infante around 8:30 p.m., passing him on the right, according to a press release. The trooper clocked the vehicle at 115 miles per hour, and again at 110 miles per hour as it changed lanes, police said.
As the vehicle, a 2006 Ford Crown Victoria, came upon slower traffic, the driver then "had to brake aggressively to avoid a collision" with other cars, the release stated. The posted speed limit in that area is 55 miles per hour.
The trooper immediately stopped the vehicle and arrested MgRdichian for reckless operation. He was released on bail and is scheduled to appear on Feb. 10 in Circuit Court, Manchester District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 13
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917