Cole's columns available in book form
Now, for the first time, Granite Staters can read some of those essays in book form.
"Stacey Cole's New Hampshire: A Lyrical Landscape," has been published by Plaidswede Publishing of Concord. It is available in bookstores and through the plaidswede.com website.
His work has often been compared to that of the poet Robert Frost, and Cole is a recipient of Plymouth State University's Robert Frost Award.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pianist Sean Chen to lead concert, master class at Philips Exeter Academy - 0
- Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen - 0
- George Benson pays jazzy tribute to genre pioneer Nat King Cole - 0
- Aardvark Jazz Orchestra conjures big-band era in Claremont show - 0
- PSU Symphonic Band gets a new start with contemporary wind, band works - 0
- Be city official, concerned citizen for a night - 0
- Dartmouth alum returns to campus with 'Laggies' - 0
- It's 'Last Call' for Irish rock band Black 47 - 0
- New connections made when 'Dead Man's Cell Phone' rings - 0
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Enter to win tickets to see Ani DiFranco
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?