Cole's columns available in book form
Now, for the first time, Granite Staters can read some of those essays in book form.
"Stacey Cole's New Hampshire: A Lyrical Landscape," has been published by Plaidswede Publishing of Concord. It is available in bookstores and through the plaidswede.com website.
His work has often been compared to that of the poet Robert Frost, and Cole is a recipient of Plymouth State University's Robert Frost Award.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Longtime Goffstown resident remembered for his service - 0
- Great-granddaughter's effort gets late Colebrook chief on memorial - 0
- Souhegan Valley Chamber party will benefit Chaplain’s Emergency Relief Fund in Milford - 0
- New president named for memorial fund named after Greenland Chief Michael Maloney - 0
- Our Gourmet: A taste of Japan, just off Interstate 93 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Two ciders worth raising in a toast - 0
- Former NH resident Aliy Zirkle takes second in Iditarod after losing lead - 0
- Building on Hope provides boost for Amherst nonprofit - 0
- ‘Bow Wow Bedford’ to offer micro-chipping, rabies shots - 0
Win tickets to see Jillian Michaels
Amherst ‘Idol’ is chasing his dream
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal