Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
AG investigating death of Keene man as homicide
Police were releasing few details Sunday morning, including what caused the death of David Wheelock, 48.
Police responded to a medical assistance call at about 9:30 p.m. Saturday. They found Wheelock dead inside.
Attorney General Joseph. Foster, Keene Police Chief Kenneth Meola and New Hampshire State Police Colonel Robert Quinn announced investigation in a joint release that also asked for the public's help in the investigation.
According to the release, the cause and manner of death will be determined during an autopsy scheduled for Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 3
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief