AG investigating death of Keene man as homicide
KEENE - The death of a man in Keene is being investigated as an apparent homicide.
Police were releasing few details Sunday morning, including what caused the death of David Wheelock, 48.
Police responded to a medical assistance call at about 9:30 p.m. Saturday. They found Wheelock dead inside.
Attorney General Joseph. Foster, Keene Police Chief Kenneth Meola and New Hampshire State Police Colonel Robert Quinn announced investigation in a joint release that also asked for the public's help in the investigation.
According to the release, the cause and manner of death will be determined during an autopsy scheduled for Monday.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.